Laboratoire de mathématiques de Besançon
Université de Franche-Comté
16, route de Gray
25 030 Besançon cedex, France
Phone. : + 33 (0)3 81 66 63 17
Fax (Secretary) : + 33 (0)3 81 66 66 23
Email : uwe.franz AT univ-fcomte.fr
- The notion of independence in noncommutative probability, free, monotone, and boolean independence and convolutions
- Quantum stochastic processes with independent and stationary increments (quantum Lévy processes)
- Locally compact quantum groups, probability on quantum groups
- Dual groups, probability on dual groups
- Quantum stochastic calculus, Wigner functions, regularity of solutions of quantum stochastic differential equations, and applications to physics (quantum Malliavin calculus)
Conference Topological quantum groups and harmonic analysis, May 15-19, 2017, in Korea.
- Research in Pairs with Anna Kula, Martin Lindsay, and Michael Skeide at the MFO, Oberwolfach, Germany, February 23 - March 8, 2014.
- Research in Pairs with Rolf Gohm, Adam Skalski, and Reiji Tomatsu at the MFO, Oberwolfach, Germany, 7 - 20 September, 2008.
Cette rubrique ne contient aucun article.