Position : “Maître de conférence” in applied mathematics (part-time since 2010).
(Research team : “Equations aux dérivées partielles.”)
Past special position : 6 months special professor (in 2010-2011) at the
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Main interests :
- Partial differential equations (Hamilton-Jacobi equations, conservation laws, nonlocal equations, combustion problems).
- Inverse problems (Fourier synthesis, regularization by mollification).
Submitted paper :
- N. Alibaud and G. Namah. “On the propagation of a periodic flame front by an Arrhenius kinetic.” arXiv:1512.06691v2 [math.AP].
Published papers :
- N. Alibaud, S. Cifani and E. R. Jakobsen, “Optimal continuous dependence estimates for fractional degenerate parabolic equations,” Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal., 213 (2014), no. 3, pp. 705-762.
- N. Alibaud, S. Cifani and E. R. Jakobsen, “Continuous dependence estimates for nonlinear fractional convection-diffusion equations,” SIAM J. Math. Anal, 44 (2012), no. 2, pp. 603-632.
- N. Alibaud, A. Briani and R. Monneau, “Diffusion as singular homogenization of the Frenkel-Kontorova model,” J. Differential Equations, 251 (2011), no. 4-5, pp. 785-815.
- N. Alibaud, C. Imbert and G. Karch, “Asymptotic properties of entropy solutions to fractal Burgers equation,” SIAM J. Math. Anal., 42 (2010), Issue 1, pp. 354-376.
- N. Alibaud, P. Azérad and D. Isèbe, “A non-local non-monotone conservation law for dune morphodynamics,” Differential and Integral Equations, 23 (2010), no. 1-2, pp. 155-188.
- N. Alibaud, B. Andreianov, “Non-uniqueness of weak solutions for the fractal Burgers equation,” Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Anal. Non Linéaire, 27 (2010), no. 4, pp. 997-1016.
- N. Alibaud, P. Maréchal and Y. Saesor, “A variational approach to the inversion of truncated Fourier operators,” Inverse Problems, 25 (2009), no. 4, 045002.
- N. Alibaud, C. Imbert, “Fractional semi-linear parabolic equations with unbounded data,” Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., 361 (2009), pp. 2527-2566.
- N. Alibaud, J. Droniou and J. Vovelle, “Occurrence and non-appearance of shocks in fractal Burgers equations,” J. Hyperbolic Differ. Equ., 4 (2007), no. 3, pp. 479-499.
- N. Alibaud, “Entropy formulation for fractal conservation
laws,” J. Evol. Equ., 7 (2007), no. 1, pp. 145-175.
- N. Alibaud, “Existence, uniqueness and regularity for non-linear degenerate parabolic equations
with non-local terms,” NoDEA Nonlinear Differential Equations Appl., 14 (2007), no. 3-4, pp. 259-299.
Published note :
- N. Alibaud, B. Andreianov and M. Bendahmane, “Renormalized solutions of the fractional Laplace equation,” C. R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris, 348 (2010), no. 13-14, pp. 759-762.
Participation to research projects :
- 2011-2015 : Member of the ANR no. ANR-11-JS01-006-01, “Contemporary Topics in Conservation Laws” (CoToCoLa).
- 2013-2014 : Member of the PHC Polonium no. 31460NC, “Nonlocal nonlinear hyperbolic conservation laws :
modeling, analysis, approximations.”
- 2009-2011 : Associated researcher to the PHC Polonium no. 20078TL, “Nonlinear Evolution Equations With Anomalous Diffusions.”
- 2003-2006 : Member of the ACI no. ACI JC 1041, “Mooving interfaces with non-local terms.”
Co-organization of events :
Cette rubrique ne contient aucun article.