Département de mathématiques de Besançon
Université de Franche-Comté
16, route de Gray
25 030 Besançon cedex, France
Phone. : + 33 (0)3 81 66 63 17
Fax (Secretary) : + 33 (0)3 81 66 66 23
Email : uwe.franz AT univ-fcomte.fr
- The notion of independence in noncommutative probability, free, monotone, and boolean independence and convolutions
- Quantum stochastic processes with independent and stationary increments (quantum Lévy processes)
- Locally compact quantum groups, probability on quantum groups
- Dual groups, probability on dual groups
- Quantum stochastic calculus, Wigner functions, regularity of solutions of quantum stochastic differential equations, and applications to physics (quantum Malliavin calculus)
Co-organized a school on Topological Quantum Groups with Adam Skalski and Piotr Sołtan at the Conference Center of the Institute of Mathematics of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Będlewo, Poland, 28 June - 11 July, 2015.
- Research in Pairs with Anna Kula, Martin Lindsay, and Michael Skeide at the MFO, Oberwolfach, Germany, February 23 - March 8, 2014.
- Research in Pairs with Rolf Gohm, Adam Skalski, and Reiji Tomatsu at the MFO, Oberwolfach, Germany, 7 - 20 September, 2008.
Cette rubrique ne contient aucun article.